Les archives du forum "Masolo mua bondeko"

Forum créé le 17/3/2004 11:13 et administré par Webmaster kimbanguisme.net

Titre: Why not the anglophone people 
Date: 16/3/2004 18:58 
Nom: ida mukuka
Email: mailto:idamukuka@hotmail.com
Région: Zambie
Site web:  
In the name of the father ,son and the holy spirit.
Papa Fula Mwana,iam a kimbanguist member in Zambia and a president for Choreki and deputy secretary for Kimbanguist press and information.
Iam happy with your idea of creating this website which is a free forum for all who will come across it,thank you and may God the almighty bless you.
Now my biggest concern is this,did Simon Kimbangu only come for the francophones only or he came for all?why ask this question,a lot of things have been happening and the englis people have no say or forum to express themselves,if you do not have a friend who reads french like i do then you are cut off from all the information concerning the church.You people are talking about the resolution ,us we do not know here even the division of the church,iam uck because i have a friend who is a member for Faki who came to Zambia from Congo and takes time to help me understand what is going on that side.The Kimbanguist Church come a long way ,i think we are talking of a decade since the existance of this church and really we should have two languages going on at the same time so that we are part of what is happening in the church today.Therefore is it possible to have two languages on this website? This is such a brilliant idea and i think it is a proper forum for all Kimbanguist ,but i should urge all the Kimbanguists to not insult,let us respect the vision of Simon Kimbangu himself and humble ourselves like he did when he went through hell with the Belgiums.
I hope to receive a quick response from you.

Mama Ida Mukuka

Lusaka
Zambia

Réponses à ce message:
Retour au sommaire | Réagir à cet article sur le forum